If you were to ask me if I'd ever had the bad luck to miss my daily cocktail, I'd have to say that I doubt it; where certain things are concerned, I plan ahead. - Luis Buñuel

Friday, July 8, 2011

Day 12 - "Getting Better"

More progress!  The framework for the new master bedroom/bathroom footprint is up.  I am a little concerned about losing square footage in the bedroom but I keep convincing myself it will be cozy and you are only supposed to sleep in it.  Well, maybe I could think of a couple of more things than sleep....like watch TV, read a book. (Why? What were you thinking about Mr. D? wink, wink). 

Even better, no construction this weekend so back home we go!  The pups so love to roam in their own backyard.  And I love to swim in my pool (Christ, it's hot here!).  Unfortunately, Mr. D is on call tonight so I either have to drag everyone over there myself or wait on him.  Then worry about dinner.  Cooking has so been at the bottom of my priority list.   Wine drinking, on the other hand, has consistently stayed at the top.

Wish I could give you wittier dialogue and exciting daily happening, but it's 3:30 and my brain is fried.

No comments:

Post a Comment