If you were to ask me if I'd ever had the bad luck to miss my daily cocktail, I'd have to say that I doubt it; where certain things are concerned, I plan ahead. - Luis Buñuel

Friday, August 5, 2011

Self-righteous...Oh yea, I'm going there.

Now, I am a very "live and let live" sort of person.  Seriously, you will have to look hard to find someone more laid back than me (mostly because I'm too lazy to care).  But I have a serious ax to grind with a certain mother and her parenting skills.  I'm talking to you, Krista Stodden, you stupid cow.  You know her - the mother who basically sold her 16-year-old bimbo, botoxed daughter into marriage with a middle-aged actor.  And that's a stretch to call him middle-aged.  Hell, he's almost eligible for AARP benefits! Of course, the daughter looks 35, but since the tabloids insist she's 16, we're going with that.

Yes, I know this story is slightly old news but the more this woman keeps talking to the tabloids, justifying the situation, the more my blood boils.  And today, I've had enough.  Look, I don't have kids and try very hard not to impose my judgment on those that do.  But this isn't questioning whether it's wise for my friend to let their child have a piece of hot dog (which they could possibly choke on by the way - See? No judgment here).  This is a mother, selling her daughter out like a freaking whore!  Marriage, smarriage, doesn't change that fact.  (And does the media have to keep showing pictures of the "happy" couple kissing - I just threw up in my mouth a little.)

Well, now the motive is clear.  Mommie dearest is moving next door to the couple so she can be a mommie-business manager for her daughter's budding entertainment career. (Yea, I have an idea what kind of movies she be good in.)  And she actually cited Dina Lohan as a role model!  I can only conclude...bitch is clinically insane.  Has she seen the cracked-out pictures of Lilo lately?  Can we say "rode hard and put up wet?"  Ugh.
So, yes, Krista, I am calling you out on being this year's worst parent.  Dina should send you an edible arrangement for making her look good for a change. 

I thought parents were supposed to protect their children.  And as much as I argued to the contrary with my own mother many years ago, a 16-year-old is an immature child.  Yet, I never had the desire to leave home and shack up with an old man....can we say daddy issues? 

I think I shall go home a raise a glass to my mother who, when I was sixteen, got in the car to look for me in her nightgown if I was out past curfew.  Thanks, Mom!  Embarrasment fades, but poor self-esteem and self-worth can last forever.  Shame on you, Krista, shame on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment