If you were to ask me if I'd ever had the bad luck to miss my daily cocktail, I'd have to say that I doubt it; where certain things are concerned, I plan ahead. - Luis Buñuel

Monday, March 7, 2011

Getting my fizz on!

So two of my favorite adult beverages are champagne and a vodka soda.  Just depends on my mood.  Imagine my sheer ecstasy when I discovered this new concoction this afternoon, which was rolled out for the upcoming Oscar ceremonies:

Grey Goose Le Fizz - Created with Grey Goose vodka, delicate elderflower cordial and fresh lime juice this refreshing cocktail is the perfect aperitif for the festive season. The Grey Goose Le Fizz is shaken over ice and served in a Champagne flute topped with soda water for a truly elegant finish.

So it's a tricked-out vodka soda in a champagne flute.  I'm digging that!  (Okay, I'm not a fan of Grey Goose but I'm sure any high-end vodka would be awesome.) The only problem is finding the cordial...seriously, I live in Mississippi.  "Bubba" at the liquor store knows about peach schnapps but elderflower might be out of his league. 

No comments:

Post a Comment