If you were to ask me if I'd ever had the bad luck to miss my daily cocktail, I'd have to say that I doubt it; where certain things are concerned, I plan ahead. - Luis Buñuel

Friday, April 15, 2011

Mr. D's Wild Ride

I am taking Mr. D to Dallas today for his birthday weekend.  It was a surprise until last night when I figured that he would guess where we were going the minute we headed west.  I know it's a long trek for just a weekend but I can tell he needs to get away and I need to shop....so its a win-win.   

So it should be a weekend full of drinking and "dinking"!  Wait, that sounded kind of naughty...hmmm, well maybe it is. "Nudge, nudge, wink, wink, know what I mean?"  So hopefully there will be updates and lovely "bon mots" to share with my one follower (Hi, Sara!).

And did I mention a tornado is about to hit Jackson? Excellent....

No comments:

Post a Comment